Tuesday, May 15, 2007




We Made it !! 10 minutes early (must have been the extra speed we gained from the gas the gentleman across the asile from us was loaning to the airline), How often does that happen. No snags anywhere & no wrong turns, all luggage accounted for. Dinner was excellent a little steak house 200' from the hotel although we drove 20 miles to find it.. We took an early trip by Lowes Motor Speedway, very Impressive & very big. Stoped back at the hotel to pick up the camera while there I had to run back down to the car to get my glasses. Upon rentering the room this is what I found (See photo). I guess that means were in for the night even though its only 9:00 pm here. Megan your mom said she thought of you when seeing these bedspreads and intends to bring one home for you. We'll take more pic's tommorow for now goodbye ....

2 comments:

Kerri said...

Oh good lord. make it go away. you have scarred me Matt. thanks.

Have fun!

Unknown said...

mommmy is scary